Thursday, June 7, 2012

I really told myself I wouldn't...

I love sew-alongs...I really REALLY do. I just never keep sewing along enough to finish them. :(

I promised myself I wouldn't do another until I could commit but blogworld....

I LIED!

Sunni from A Fashionable Stitch is having a fabulous sew-along for Simplicity 1880.  Now normally I'm not a big Simplicity fan (La Amazonia is cheapo with her pattern purchases) but hey! who am I to disagree when a professional recommends a good WRAP DRESS pattern. 

That's right!  A wrap dress. One of the singularly most perfect garments for this Amazon bod.

Simplicity 1880
 Now this pattern only goes up to a size 20 which means I'm gonna be gradin' all over the place...time to buy that bolt of muslin.  <le sigh>

So I'll be rummaging through my ever growing fabric stash to work this bad boy up.  I'm sure there will be some cussin' and growling involved but please excuse it as a part of creative genius.

Toodles! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment