Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nautical Randomness...

Sometimes I wish blogs had hold music...

Vacation was great.  Hot as Hades frying eggs in the Miami sunshine I tell ya'!  So hot, food became a non-necessity...

Good news: I lost 10 lbs (in a week...WTH(eck)??!?!
Bad news: I think I've discovered that dehydration can be delayed

Anyhoo....

Working on project 1 from my recently arrived pattern bonanza (YEA!!) but unfortunately that means no pics to show yet (BOO!!).  So to whet  your Amazonian appetite, please allow your eyes to rest on this nautical delight!

Scored this beauty at Macy's RIGHT before I left for vacay...  It badonks my donk (translation: my rear end simply looks divine in this dress).


Dream come true...


I don't know WHAT this pose was about but I kind of like it!

Maybe I should've taken a picture from the front?  <shrug>

Dress: Ralph Lauren (on sale at Macy's--woohoo)
Belt: Ashley Stewart
Boots (not seen): One Stop Plus (they're minty-tealish rain boots--strange NYC weather)


Stay tuned for project upload #1...


No comments:

Post a Comment