Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quickie...Big Fat Summer Challenge--Hi-Lo

Hola Mi Gente!

Just a quick hello and pic post.  If I had extra alien hands and feet I couldn't begin to count the amount of sewing projects on my sewing table, chair, machine, bucket, dress form (you get the idea).  Short story long, I'm going to overwhelm the world with posts in the coming weeks but for now...


Hi-Lo (sorta)...
Top: Old Ashley Stewart; Jeans: Seven (deconstructed by me!); Sandals: Gifted from Mi madra--origins Grenada; Sunnies: Not really...Semi Prescription...LOVED the frames

I've had this top for AGES!  Thank goodness too.  I was stumbling on the Hi-lo portion of our challenge (not normally my favorite style).  These were a wonderful pair of Seven jeans that I deconstructed and destroyed about 5 years ago.  My rump got too plump for them but I hate throwing away my work (bad habit).  Good thing I kept them.  5 years and 30 lbs. less later...BAM!  Bleach high and sandpapering off my fingerprints was almost worth it...

ALMOST...

Gotta do something about that wonky hem.  Ignore my "swolled" toes :)

Adios for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment